Cruise Critic Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pylant

Zip Lines

Does anyone know of any fun zip lines in Progreso or Cozumel? Looking for a fun one to do with my 15 & 17 year old sons.

I don't know of any zip lines in the state of Yucatan. There might be something in Cozumel - there's a zip line in the water park, Garrafon, on Isla Mujeres.

Does anyone know of any fun zip lines in Progreso or Cozumel? Looking for a fun one to do with my 15 & 17 year old sons.

I have been to Coz many times and I do not know of any zip lines. Coz is relatively flat and not very big. It would be difficult to have some. I have been to Progresso one time and am not aware of any zip lines there. As another pointed out, it is very flat around Progresso.

I have been on zip lines in Costa Rica and had a great time soaring above the rain forest.

There are zip lines at Mission Uxmal Hotel near Uxmal. If you are taking a private tour down there, you might be able to arrange it. Or ask your bus driver if you're on a guided tour.