Galveston: The Titanic Exhibit

Boo's Mom

Titanic: The Artifact Exhibit is on display in Galveston !

@ Moody Gardens.

The Exhibition is produced by Atlanta based, RMS Titanic, Inc. a wholly owned subsidiary of Premier Exhibitions, Inc. RMS Titanic, Inc is the only company permitted by law to recover objects from the wreck of the Titanic. The Company was granted Salvor-in-possession rights to the wreck of Titanic by a United States federal court in 1994 and has conducted seven research and recovery expeditions to the Titanic where it recovered approximately 5,500 artifacts.

I have been to the Titanic Exhibit (does not appear to be the same exhibit) at the Maritime Museum in Halifax, and it was VERY interesting.

Anyway... just FYI for anyone heading to Galveston !

Any idea how long I should budget to see it?

Not sure.

I can take a guess: a couple of hours.

I know that we were rushed @ the Titanic Exhibit in Halifax, because we were needing to get back to the ship.

We rushed throught the exhibit, and were unable to see any of the rest of the museum.

Titanic: The Artifact Exhibit is on display in Galveston !

@ Moody Gardens.

The Exhibition is produced by Atlanta based' date=' RMS Titanic, Inc. a wholly owned subsidiary of Premier Exhibitions, Inc. RMS Titanic, Inc is the only company permitted by law to recover objects from the wreck of the Titanic. The Company was granted Salvor-in-possession rights to the wreck of Titanic by a United States federal court in 1994 and has conducted seven research and recovery expeditions to the Titanic where it recovered approximately 5,500 artifacts.[/font']

I have been to the Titanic Exhibit (does not appear to be the same exhibit) at the Maritime Museum in Halifax, and it was VERY interesting.

Anyway... just FYI for anyone heading to Galveston !

Hi Jill

I am in Galveston ready to board the Voyager tomorrow. Is there anything that you waqnt me to check out?

WHOOOO HOOOOO!!:p

Sandy

Hi Jill

I am in Galveston ready to board the Voyager tomorrow. Is there anything that you waqnt me to check out?

WHOOOO HOOOOO!!:p

Sandy

Hi Sandy !!!! :D

Oh...I'm so excited for you !!

I'll be on the Voyager in December !!!

Have a Blessed Cruise !!

Archived