Best Tour of Nice France

When my family and I go on the Jade this summer what would be the best tour in Nice France? Nothing that involves too much walking:) (a trip is booked in Rome later that will involve a lot of walking). Something that teens and older adults will like (50 & 55 ).

When we did Nice, lots of people just did a self walking. But, for more options, check over on the PORTS OF CALL message boards for what others are doing. Also, go over to the ROLL CALLS to meet others on your cruise and see what they are up to.

Click on BOARDS at the upper right of this page.

I absolutley second marlyn's suggestion about Revelation tours. We also used them just this past November with Isoline. She was excellent. She is co-owner with Michael. They are both great. It will be the best tour of your trip, if you hurry and book them quick that is!!!!

In one day she took us to; Nice Eze, St Paul de Vence, Monte Carlo and Monoco. She knew how to get around to avoid any traffic areas, nice comfortable vehicle. She was a wealth of knowledge and very enjoyable. Our fellow cruise critic friends had Michael the same day and enjoyed him as well. At the end we tipped her well, and hugged her, even got a group photo with her in it.

Archived