Carnival Sensation 02/28 - 03/02 Day 3 & Debarkation

FLCruiser001

We woke up around 6:30 am, and journeyed up top to watch sail away from Nassau. As we were departing, another Carnival ship was coming in…lucky saps! Saw a few more bathrobes again. No chair hogs yet at this time of day. For breakfast this time, we went to the Fantasy dining room so the Mrs. could get one of her favorites: Eggs Benedict. I had the standard fare of flapjacks, eggs, bacon, etc. Everything was delicious, and our tablemates and servers were all very friendly.

Later in the morning, the Mrs. went to the towel animal class and I returned to the Funnel Deck. It was empty this time of day, but windy! Later we met for a tasty lunch on the Lido deck. After lunch it was time for the ice carver, which I had never watched before. It amazes me how someone can start with a block of ice, and remove everything that doesn’t look like what they want to make (in this case, a horse).

Around 1:45 pm the Mrs. headed off for the Newlywed game, tea time, and mind game trivia (which she did very well at!). It was back to the Funnel Deck for me. This time it was crowded, but no kids. No topless females, either, for those who are wondering.

The Mrs. and I hooked back up around 4:30 pm and went to the cabin to get ready for dinner. Again, everything was delicious and the service was very good.

More karaoke watching, and it was soon time to retire. For the first time, we put our luggage out for pick up, a bit leary…

Morning came early (as it always does on debarkation morning), so we grabbed a quick breakfast topside and paid one last visit to our cabin. They started calling zone numbers at 8:19 am. We were in zone 8 and were called at 8:31 am. It took all of 5 minutes to get off the ship, get our luggage, and go through customs. Another few minutes and the car was loaded, and we were headed home, sad as always, but thankful for the absolutely wonderful cruise we had experienced. We were home, unpacked, and prepping for the next cruise before noon!

Archived