Room Service Menu on the Gem??

suzimack

Thanks for the post..was there juice

Every morning we had coffee and muffins delivered. We had a bar set up so we would also have some orange juice delivered and put it in the fridge for later. I don't recall if there was juice on the menu. I took picture of the room service menu for my sister in law. if you would like to see it, I can post it.

I don't know if they have Lactaid Milk but when my son was little(about 20 Yrs ago)..he was Lactose intollerant and the Lactaid people sold Lactaid drops in a little bottle so one could add a drop or two to the dairy product and it would take care of the Lactase ...it worked for us..then they made a milk with Lactaid in it..ask your pharmacist..susan

My son is lactose intolerant, so I have to say we did not find any lactose free milk on the Gem. We didn't ask, but I doubt they had it. I would buy the tablets or drops like suzimack suggested. My son just used regular milk for cereal (he leaves most of it in the bowl) and didn't drink any during the week. They had individual milk containers and jugs of skim milk near the cereal boxes.

Archived