Hotel Orly, Santiago

Dr.Oz

I just booked the Hotel Orly from December 30 to January 5. From when you submit the online reservation form, it takes them about a day for the hotel to get back to you with a quote. If you email back the attached reservation form right away, it takes another day to get the reservation confirmation. We were able to reserve a King room during high season for $125 including breakfast and wireless Internet.

Remember, this is a small privately owned boutique hotel that doesn't have an automated online reservation system. The reservations are handled by a delightful lady named Andrea Salgado.

Incidentally, Frommer highly recommends this hotel and suggests that the King rooms are more spacious than the suites.

Emileg,

Since I just got back this month from a trip where we stayed at the Hotel Orly, I just wanted to say that yes, we too booked the king room. I had heard that some of the smaller ones, you may have trouble even finding a place to put your luggage. I never saw inside any of those, but in our case, the king room was great.

And yes, it's an adorable boutique hotel and the staff was extremely friendly and HELPFUL. You will have a great time.

Cathy

Emileg,

Since I just got back this month from a trip where we stayed at the Hotel Orly, I just wanted to say that yes, we too booked the king room. I had heard that some of the smaller ones, you may have trouble even finding a place to put your luggage. I never saw inside any of those, but in our case, the king room was great.

And yes, it's an adorable boutique hotel and the staff was extremely friendly and HELPFUL. You will have a great time.

Cathy

Thanks for the reassurance, Cathy.

Emile

I booked the Hotel Orley this week for two days in December 19 & 20. It is $95 for the single room, breakfast, internet, etc. I guess my suitcase can sit in the bathroom from the above post. ;) I am fine with the price. I just plan to sleep in there anyway. :-)

I had the same experience with booking as far as time frame with responses.

Archived