Canadian military widow I.D.?

I'm trying to find an answer for a friend about what I.D. a widow of a Canadian might have to bring or get from the army to get the discount listed on the RCCL web site. The info below says PINK, but is this USA only?

Thanks.

(Spouses of actively deployed, or deceased military personnel, are eligible to book one stateroom as long as the eligible spouse is occupying the stateroom. All other guests traveling in the same stateroom are also eligible for the military rate. Spouse must present the PINK Dependent Military ID upon check-in as proof of eligibility.)

I'm trying to find an answer for a friend about what I.D. a widow of a Canadian might have to bring or get from the army to get the discount listed on the RCCL web site. The info below says PINK, but is this USA only?

Thanks.

(Spouses of actively deployed, or deceased military personnel, are eligible to book one stateroom as long as the eligible spouse is occupying the stateroom. All other guests traveling in the same stateroom are also eligible for the military rate. Spouse must present the PINK Dependent Military ID upon check-in as proof of eligibility.)

Trust me, it isn't as easy as they make it sound. We've been on several cruises and are still "waiting " for our discount..

Trust me, it isn't as easy as they make it sound. We've been on several cruises and are still "waiting " for our discount..

Actually, it is really simple. When you book, you get the military discount, if that particular cruise offers it, and all you have to do is show I.D. at the pier to verify you qualify. Not all cruises have the military discount available.

Actually, it is really simple. When you book, you get the military discount, if that particular cruise offers it, and all you have to do is show I.D. at the pier to verify you qualify. Not all cruises have the military discount available.

I agree. I have been able to use it for 3 cruises and have never had a problem.

just for clarity-the ONLY american military folks who have PINK ID cards are the spouses of National Guardsmen and reservists-so i dont know why RCCL uses that on thier site-the card can be white (soldiers, airmen, sailors and marines) Tan ( active duty dependents) Pink ( reservist dependants) or Blue ( retirees and their dependants). They should not define a specific card in their requirements.

Archived