Dress code schedule on 5 night Century ?

djwool

Can anyone share their recent information on the Mon-Sat 5 night to Key West and Cayman? Looking for which nights are formal, informal and casual. We want to dine at Murano's at least once and are trying to pick the night so we can reserve as soon as we board. Thanks in advance.

Someone asked this same question last week or the week before. Tuesday night (Key West) is formal night. Thursday night (Grand Cayman) is informal night. At least that is the schedule for the previous 5 night cruises to KW/GC. We're on the April 14th sailing. ;)

Someone asked this same question last week or the week before. Tuesday night (Key West) is formal night. Thursday night (Grand Cayman) is informal night. At least that is the schedule for the previous 5 night cruises to KW/GC. We're on the April 14th sailing. ;)

I was on the Feb 18 cruise and while Key West (2nd night) was formal, the 3rd night (sea day) was informal.

Just Fyi Unlike HAL, there were no special dinner items on the formal night, so if trying to go to the main dining room on formal for more upscale food items it may not make a difference (also not covered chairs or fancier looking menu). For example the lobster was on an informal night. Or, perhaps you are just trying to get to Muranos on the Formal nights.

Actually, I was thinking of Murano's for the informal night, but if the menu is no different in the main dining room on formal night, either would seem to work. Have to remain flexible....right? ;)

So, I have two reports on the schedule:

Monday........casual

Tuesday.......formal

Wednesday...informal or casual

Thursday......casual or informal

Friday..........casual

We won't be boarding until late, so we may have to take whatever we can get.

I was just looking at Celebrity's website and they say on a 5 night cruise there are 2 casual nights, 2 informal nights and 1 formal night. Is this accurate for the Century? :confused:

We were on Century for a b2b - both 5 day trips. The first was Key West/Grand Cayman and the second was Ocho Rios/Grand Cayman. Dining on both segements was Casual-Formal-Informal-Casual-Casual. We went to Murano's on Informal night during both segments - the menu in the dining room wasn't interesting to us.

Archived