CDS Baggage storage -Canada Place

Does anyone know anything about the cost of this service? Anyone use it before? All I know is that it is for same day storage 8AM - 4 PM anyday a cruise ship is in port. They have a phone number but it isn't open until the ships start up again this season.

Thanks fo any help.

Does anyone know anything about the cost of this service? Anyone use it before? All I know is that it is for same day storage 8AM - 4 PM anyday a cruise ship is in port. They have a phone number but it isn't open until the ships start up again this season.

Thanks fo any help.

I only know what I have read and that is that there is a $5 per bag charge and it is only at the Canada Place terminal, not at Ballantyne.

• 2 weeks later...

Can't find where I read this, but the current rate for baggage storage is about $6.50 for one regular or large size suitcase. There is a lesser charge for carry-on. I have 3 books on Vancouver, BC, Canada - one covers cruises and two cover the city. I also have a AAA Tour Book. Check your local library for a travel guide that will give lots of info. Also do searches online. I found the Airporter bus schedule and stops by searching the YVR airport terminal website.

TLS

• 8 years later...
I couldn't stand it any longer so I phoned CDS Baggage Storage and their rates at the cruise terminals are exactly the same as they charge at the airport. Here is their website link and you can get the rates from there:

http://www.cdsbaggage.ca/CDS/Home.html

prices aren't on that website

I called and it is up to $7 either in CAD or USD and cash only

They have a transfer service to the airport $40 for up to four pieces

Thanks for the updated info - weird, as I could swear I saw reports last season prices were up to $8 for large suitcases from the previous $7 rate.

To be fair to PD, his post you replied to is 8 years old - the odds of any website remaining laid out the same for that long are pretty slim! Priority Baggae/CDS actually only updated their truly dreadful web presence in 2015, but while it now looks very slick leaving out the prices is IMO a really silly move. I guess they are willing to answer endless phone calls and emails rather than pay someone to update a price list if it ever changes...

Quite correct this is a very old thread however, I just went back and checked my notes and on June 3rd, last year I posted that I had contacted CDS and the checking fees that I was given went like this:

$7 for carry on size bag

$8 for larger suitcases

$40 for a transfer of luggage to YVR which included the checking fee for up to 4 bags; additional bags were $10 each.

There was no discussion re CAD or USD but I am sure that they would be delighted to accept USD at par.;)