Wireless Air Card through Sprint on board??

Hi everyone,

Because of CC, I feel that I know the answer to the majority of questions, however....My family will be cruising on the AOS in November and my niece asked this question....I don't have a clue:rolleyes: Anyway, do any of you know if a wireless air card through Sprint for a laptop can be used on board the AOS???

Thanks for you responses and HAPPY CRUISING!

Though I don't know if it would work with the ship's cell coverage, she should keep in mind that if it does, it will be all roaming and very expensive. It would probably be more cost-effective to buy wireless Internet package.

Hi everyone,

Because of CC, I feel that I know the answer to the majority of questions, however....My family will be cruising on the AOS in November and my niece asked this question....I don't have a clue:rolleyes: Anyway, do any of you know if a wireless air card through Sprint for a laptop can be used on board the AOS???

Thanks for you responses and HAPPY CRUISING!

Unless you have one that can go international it will not work. I tried to use one on my last cruise and it would not connect to the service. It would be cheaper just to get an internet package from the cruiseline for the time spent on board.

Archived