How full is ship?

mics pics

Hello all,

Is there a way to find out how full a ship is? I've been doing just a search on Carnival.com and pretending to book and seeing how many rooms are left, but that is an awful lot of categories to look through.

I'm not worried about crowds, since after all, I did pick a July cruise date, but it's my curiosity as to what cabin I might get. (I booked a 1A gty) It's still way too early, but I'm getting excited. The price has gone up, rather than down, so honestly, I'm thinking more bookings may not be happening.

TIA!

No way to know for sure! You can do the fake booking thing and they will list no more than about 10 available cabins in any category. In all likelihood, there are others available but not listed. Cruise lines are not interested in letting the competition know what their inventory is on any sailing. If you find most categories showing no availability, then you can assume that the ship is getting close to being sold out.

If you are looking at how full it will be for July 6th--more then likly it will sell out.

The only way to check is make believe you are booking and yes--check those categories--change the number of people etc. BUT many agents hold group space which wont be released til final payment. then people cancel etc.

Hello all,

Is there a way to find out how full a ship is? I've been doing just a search on Carnival.com and pretending to book and seeing how many rooms are left, but that is an awful lot of categories to look through.

I'm not worried about crowds, since after all, I did pick a July cruise date, but it's my curiosity as to what cabin I might get. (I booked a 1A gty) It's still way too early, but I'm getting excited. The price has gone up, rather than down, so honestly, I'm thinking more bookings may not be happening.

TIA!

There is a way to find out the remaining cabins on any cruise. The only way I have found this without fake booking on the Carnival website is to use the www.cruises.com website. Throught this website no fake booking is needed, but you have to pick each deck and count the remaining cabins (you'll see a green book). I use this site often because I always want my cruise to sellout. Also I just found from a post on this site that using the www.cruisecal.com you can find all of the ships that will be docked the same day as your cruise. I cruise on the Ecstasy on April 19 and found that the Glory will be in Cozumel at 10am.

VERY helpful information. Thanks everyone! I guess I have just a touch of spring fever and can't wait. :D

At least our big mean winter storm we were supposed to have didn't materialize and the sun is out.

Archived