All Things Freedom of the Seas!

For those who have recently sailed the FOS, who is the CD now? I am hoping for Richard Spacey...He is a British Dick VanDyke...Full of energy and hilarious!!!

Thanks,

He was the CD on the Freedom OTS during the last week of June 2007. I don't know who is the CD now.

For those who have recently sailed the FOS, who is the CD now? I am hoping for Richard Spacey...He is a British Dick VanDyke...Full of energy and hilarious!!!

Thanks,

It was Allen Brooke when we were on, the week of 3/9/08.

Thanks,

Well, according to Minorhawk, Richard is the CD and the DVD;) :) :)

Since this thread is "All Things Freedom of the Seas!", We have a bunch of FOS pics in our review on our website www.thepreismans.com . Have a great time on this great ship!

Mike,

I just want to say I thoroughly enjoyed your website! You have done some of the cruises we are thinking about!!!

Thank you so much for sharing..

Btw..Just got off Freedom..shes a beauty!!!

Allie

Since this thread is "All Things Freedom of the Seas!", We have a bunch of FOS pics in our review on our website www.thepreismans.com . Have a great time on this great ship!

Mike's site is of THE best regarding Freedom of the Seas that I have ever seen! I remember before I went on Freedom, I thoroughly studied his site, and it was like I knew every inch of that ship before I got on it!!! :)

This is all I have found - but I think it's pretty accurate :D Thanks to the Preismans!

Compass (Eastern and Western): http://www.cruisedailies.com/portal/...7/Default.aspx

Though dated, many have confirmed it's pretty much the same...

Great review with pictures (from Western Cruise - but is applies):

http://www.thepreismans.com

Dining menus (refer to your compass for days - this has the Western Freedom menus - which should be mostly the same, just the day are changed):

http://www.thepreismans.com/Freedom_menus.htm __________________

RCL Freedom - Caribbean Apr 6, 2008

CC Pride to Cabo - Mazatlan - PV April 9, 2006

RCL - Ensenada March 25, 2005

CC Ecstasy - Ensenada March 2004

Kids are relegated to an inside cabin within eyeshot :-)

Just booked Eastern for Oct. 5. This will be our first cruise on RCI, thanks for all the great info.

Poohbear,

You will thoroughly enjoy the Freedom. It is the best ship to spend a week in the Caribbean on.

I second that!!! :D You will be spoiled from here on in. :p

We will be on in two weeks. Anyone who recently disembarked- can you tell me who the entertainment was?

I don't know who the entertainment was...but I am going in about 3 weeks and here is the line-up for my sailing:

DREW THOMAS MAGICIAN - NOW YOU SEE IT

JOHN JOSEPH & JOHNNY B COMEDIAN

STEVE SHAFFER COMEDIAN

CARLOS OSCAR COMEDIAN

AGNES & PETER AERIAL ACT

ELENA & DMITRI FEATURED ICE ACT - MAGICAL TRANSFORMATION

SHANE TAPPER PUB ENTERTAINER / COCKTAIL PIANIST

MAMBO CALIENTE LATIN TRIO

Quick question, are RCI pools saltwater? It doesn't matter to me, just wondering. Thanks
On the Freedom class at least the H2O Zone is fresh water. I'm not sure about the main pools. On the other classes the pools are salt water.