Just back from Millie

I am open to assisting anyone with questions.

thanks

If the "Who's Where" chart has changed, could you post the names of the:

Captain:

Hotel Director:

Cruise Director:

Captain's Club Host(ess)

Whoiswhere-7.jpg

I thought the food was good. Did not find a lot of differences in food quality or choice than Royal Carribean. The portion sizes were perfect so you could easily have four of even five courses in a sitting, I never finish all unless it is absolutely wonderful. There was lots of variety and a good kids menu that had a few changes every nite too. There was three different dessert choices every nite.

We did not book any excursions this time because we were travelling with another family and so there was nine in total. We wandered thru all the ports and just enjoyed everything.

The Olympic Restauarant was absolutely the highlight of our trip!!!!! We ate there two different nites and it was outstanding!!!!!!! We have eaten in some lovely restaurants in many different cities around the world. I have never seen service and attention to detail like this, it was an event.

The food was wonderful.....do not miss the goat cheese souffle, I am still dreaming of it!!!!!

It was not too difficult getting ressies. It was the first thing I did when we got on board. We chose the 4th nite,leaving St Thomas. We talked about all the next day, so I phone and got ressies for our last nite, not a problem. It is something to experience for sure. Lets just say that I finished every wonderful course and couldn't wait for the next to arrive.

We felt that really the service on Celebrity was very good, everywhere around the ship, all the staff was very good to us. No request, even from my kids was out of the question.

Just got back from a 7 night cruise on the Millenium. Had a wonderful time. We were in Cabin 8166, aft family veranda, travelling with three kids. I am open to assisting anyone with questions.

thanks

Hi and thanks for letting us know about your wonderful cruise! We're leaving next Sunday and we also have an aft FV cabin (our first)!

I'd like to know more about the kids' activities. How old are your children?

I'd also like to know what time the muster drill was and what time did you sailaway? We've made reservations for the Olympic at 6:00 P.M. on the first night. Will we make it in time??? After reading your review, I think we'll book a second reservation!!

Thanks again.

Karen in Kentucky

Archived