John Heald Email Address?

Elaine515

I'm trying to find it because a couple of weeks ago he said that having a Meet n Greet would be a great idea and he would see what he can do about it and for us.

One of my Cruise Critic Members Roll Call Thread Buddies has been in touch with a Stephanie who is with John Heard, part of Social Networking. It seems that Stephanie doesn't return her emails or calls...

So, I thought I'd give him a try see if he really meant it when he said he would help organize a Meet n Greet or else we'll just go ahead and plan our own...

Thnx for your help and I'll certainly keep you all up-to-date on the outcome...

The only way I know is to post to John's blog, johnhealdsblog.com which Stephanie works with him on, and give them your sail date.

Be patient, he is going on a much needed vacation this week and then back to Europe to get Splendor ready to launch. If he can help he will post info to the blog. I cannot imagine Stephanie could ever manage to answer individual emails much less calls :confused: for the thousands of bloggers :eek:

I would also plan a meet and greet for your group in one of the ship areas of your choosing, like the library or the piano bar :)

He has done it several times in the last weeks for bloggers who have requested.

Good luck and enjoy your cruise :D

As others have said you can make contact via his blog... You can't blame him for not giving his email address to everone. He'd never get anything done for answering email...

He normally needs two weeks to set up a meet and greet. Give it a shot... it can't hurt!

I currently have a problem with Carnival that I'm trying to resolve. All I'm asking is for a simple answer. "Yes"_____"No"_____or "Go away, we don't want you cruising Carnival"_____________. Sounds pretty simple but it's not. Anyway, I sent John a message via his blog & he asked Stephanie to contact me & tell me that he's looking into my problem & will reply as soon as he has the answer. I know he's an extremely busy guy but I feel confident that he will at least have Stephanie contact me. He's the only person from Carnival who has voluntarily had anything to say other than "Duhhhh, we don't know". He's a good guy & a real PR person.

Archived