Cruise Dock to Ferry Dock

Hi

We are arriving in Naples on a Cruise for the day and hope to catch a ferry to Sorrento or Amalfi in April.

Are the Cruise and Ferry docks close to each other - could you walk between them?

How long does the ferry to Amalfi take from Naples please?

Many thanks for your help.

Hi

We are arriving in Naples on a Cruise for the day and hope to catch a ferry to Sorrento or Amalfi in April.

Are the Cruise and Ferry docks close to each other - could you walk between them?

How long does the ferry to Amalfi take from Naples please?

Many thanks for your help.

Hi,

We were in Naples in November and found this site to be of great help in planning our time.

http://www.europeportreviews.com/Naples4.htm

It is a link to Tom Ogg's Europe site, it is excellent. He offeres great info on most ports in Europe. This link is specifically Naples with great turn by turn directions from the cruise port to the ferry terminal.

Have a great cruise.

Well we did the reverse.

We were docked in Naples and took a private tour of the Amalfi coast ending in Sorrento.....

We decided we wanted to take the ferry back to Naples instead of driving back the way we had just come....

The ferry from Sorrento to Naples was 9 euros per person.

The ride took about 35 minutes. The scenery was really nice.

The ferry docked RIGHT NEXT TO OUR SHIP.... very very short walk.

• 2 weeks later...

I also am interested in a hydrofoil schedule for this summer. The link provided which has some great info but is for a schedule for 2005. Does anyone have anything m0re recent or can it be confirmed that this schedule is still in effect?

Here is another site with various Ferry Websites. We docked twice in Naples. Once was about a half mile walk (though the frenzied traffic of Naples) to the terminal and the second time we docked right by the ferry terminal. On that 2nd trip he grabbed a ferry to Positano and had a truly unforgettable day. One of the best lunches we had in Italy. The food was good but the ambiance was right out of a Movie. would love to go back and stay longer.

http://www.capriweb.com/Napoli/Transport/Harbour

I am sorry i guess i wasn't clear. :mad:

I thought i was piggybacking on the original post which was asking for info for ferry service from NAPLES to SORRENTO.

Thanks bonnieg for the capri schedule as i will need that for a trip to capri but i am looking for the hydrofoil schedule leaving from the piers in NAPLES going directly to SORRENTO.

Thanks for any help.

karen

I am sorry i guess i wasn't clear. :mad:

I thought i was piggybacking on the original post which was asking for info for ferry service from NAPLES to SORRENTO.

Thanks bonnieg for the capri schedule as i will need that for a trip to capri but i am looking for the hydrofoil schedule leaving from the piers in NAPLES going directly to SORRENTO.

Thanks for any help.

karen

On the journey I described to Positano, the ferry's first stop was Sorrento. Below is the link to the schedule for 2007, go to the second page and look for the section labeled Napoli Beverello and you'll see the departures to Sorrento along with the fare. These should be close to 2008 schedule. Am sure they will have the summer schedules out soon. Some of the departures to sorrento were Hydrofoils. I have also attached a graphic with the routes.

http://www.metrodelmare.com/inglese/BIT/Depliant_generale.pdf

Routes.jpg.f31243e15b75e03bd8f3ac92459e5493.jpg

Archived