Which nights are formal?

TEXAZJEWL

Hi everyone! I know my question has been asked before, but I've been looking through posts for almost an hour & can't find the answers. So, if someone can help me, I'd appreciate it!

We are sailing out next month (04/27) on the Valor for 7 day Western Car. itenerary. Which nights should be formal? We'd like to reserve a night in the supper club, but definitely don't want to miss formal nights in the dining room.

Thanks to anyone who can help out! :)

countdown.pl?name=texazjewl&date=4-27-2008&image=Beach-10&text=&ship=Carnival Valor

Hi everyone! I know my question has been asked before, but I've been looking through posts for almost an hour & can't find the answers. So, if someone can help me, I'd appreciate it!

We are sailing out next month (04/27) on the Valor for 7 day Western Car. itenerary. Which nights should be formal? We'd like to reserve a night in the supper club, but definitely don't want to miss formal nights in the dining room.

Thanks to anyone who can help out! :)

countdown.pl?name=texazjewl&date=4-27-2008&image=Beach-10&text=&ship=Carnival Valor

Well hi there . . . we'll be on the Valor together next month! I was just wondering when the Captain's Dinner was . . . I think that's the most formal of the two formal dinners. See ya next month . . . only thriry-four days to go . . . . :p Tammy

Sun and Thurs night--Sunday being the Captains Dinner and the most formal. We will be on the Freedom on April 12th and are going to the Supper Club on the 2nd formal night as I hear that the Lobster/Prime Rib is all served the 1st formal night--Can't miss that Lobster....

Have a great cruise.....

spacer.gifFor cruises with one formal night, the formal night is scheduled for the second or third evening of the cruise, with schedules permitting. For cruises with two formal nights, the first formal night is scheduled for the second or third evening of the cruise; the second formal night is scheduled for the second or third evening prior to the end of the cruise, with schedules permitting.

1-day cruise: no formal nights

2-day cruise: one formal night

3-day cruise: one formal night

4-day cruise: one formal night

5-day cruise: one formal night

6-day cruise: two formal nights

7-day cruise: two formal nights

8-day cruise: two formal nights

9-day cruise: two formal nights

10-day cruise: two formal nights

11-day cruise: two formal nights

12-day cruise: two formal nights

13-day cruise: two formal nights

14-day cruise: two formal nights

16-day cruise: two formal nights

17-day cruise: two formal nights

"Sun and Thurs night--Sunday being the Captains Dinner and the most formal"

Is this one right? Your cruise must leave on a different day than ours... ours leaves on a Sunday night. So, I doubt the day you leave is formal night.

I'm just going to book the Supper Club for later in the week and if we have to, we'll miss the 2nd formal night.

Thanks anyway for the help!

Julie

The first formal night would be Monday.

I don't know if they do the same menu on the Western itinerary, but we went to the supper club on Tuesday when I did the Eastern. We chose that night due to the fact Tuesday was a sea day, but it ended up being the night with the least appealing dining room menu.

Archived