question on prices for Bermuda

pajammies

I ended up finding a deal, quite by accident, we ended up having to take our vacation in Sept, instead of Oct, we were booked on Dawn, NYC, they have no sailings in Sept. Majesty does, yes it is an older ship, but the idea was getting to Bermuda and cruising there. It worked out great and we got an obstructed view cheaper than all but the lowest priced inside, also right now, there is an OBC, that was an unexpected surprise (I am not sure if that is latitudes only). Good luck and have fun.

mew1

Majesty does, yes it is an older ship, but the idea was getting to Bermuda and cruising there.

That was my thinking ... I just wanted transportation to Bermuda. The ship didn't matter so much to us. And I wanted something relatively inexpensive, too!

I know it's been a while & you've probably made a decision on your cruise but I was just looking over my papers on our Bermuda cruise (payment's due Monday). I had mentioned that we were paying $1028/pp inc taxes, etc. Well, to break it down further, we are paying $724/person BEFORE taxes, fuel surcharge, etc. for our 7-night NCL cruise to Bermuda in late June.

Hi BonnieVA

You are right we did make a decision and we have been booked for about a week now.:D We definately wanted a balcony so the Majesty was not an option. But we sound like we are on par with your prices we paid $1239pp for a balcony cabin.

mew1

We were lucky enough to get that OBC too, so I believe we made a good decision.

I am thrilled and can not wait. I have heard just so many good things about Bermuda and it will be our first time there, so I'm happy with the decision to go 7 nights on NCL instead of 5 nights with RCI.

Thanks everyone for your help!:)

I am thrilled and can not wait. I have heard just so many good things about Bermuda and it will be our first time there, so I'm happy with the decision to go 7 nights on NCL instead of 5 nights with RCI.

Thanks everyone for your help!:)

Yea, I'm really looking forward to seeing Bermuda too. And it feels more real now that our final payment is due in 3 days,LOL!

Archived