Do you have to book a port tour online?

priscillabud

I was hoping to wait to get port tours when I got on the ship. Is it a new policy now to book tours online first before sailing? Thanks for any help.

online is more convenient if you are planner. but you certainly can book tours onboard...however...some tours may end up being full. that's the risk. IMO if you are really serious about some tours...might as well book them online as they will not be charged to your OBA until the tour is completed.

and if memory serves me correctly...you must cancel your tours 48hrs ahead of time if you change your mind.

Just an added note. I ordered all my tours online. Now since they come to $1500.00 next month I will "buy" an on-board credit for $1500.00 so that amount comes off my bill at the end of the trip. Otherwise I might faint at the bottom line!! Besides it's nice to know a big chunk has been prepaid so I can just relax and enjoy the cruise. (I might add that since the cruise is in Europe and the dollar is sinking like a rock that I might have "frozen" the price in place before it starts getting nuts over there.)

I was hoping to wait to get port tours when I got on the ship. Is it a new policy now to book tours online first before sailing? Thanks for any help.

I always pre-book. Its easy and hassle free and you don't have to pre pay. I have all my excursions booked for my Aug 23 Spirt . I hate to risk the ones I want to do selling out.

Making sure you get the ones you want means booking online.

If you are okay if something is full, you can wait. We tend to wait for most as we are not sure what our mood will be when we get there. But, we are not typical is that we cruise as much to chill out as anything. Taking a tour everyday is too much work for us. Others take every tour and attend every shipboard event. Cool.

Archived