Before/During/After pics???

• 3 weeks later...

After High School, I'd gained nearly 70#.

Before1.jpg

Hesitant about how it would fit into my schedule, I began WW at Work in March, 2005. I hadn't even realized I looked as bad as I do in the above pix.

That summer, we had a family reunion...

IMG_0133.jpg

IMG_0165.jpg

Also, during the weigh loss adventure, at Thanksgiving...

IMG_0636.jpg

53 weeks after starting WW, I'd lost 58#! Just in time for my HS Reunion. They didn't even know I'd gained (and lost) so much weight.

After1-cropped.jpgAfter-blackdress1.jpg

Hope this gives you some of the motivation you were needing!

How Did You Lose Weight? Please Tell Us-- How Did You Lose The First 10 Pounds?? I Am Stuck Already.. Thanks For The Photos! You Look Beautiful!

Thank you.

I lost it using Flex Points on Weight Watchers at Work. My first week, I lost 4.6#. My second week, I lost another 2.2# and I was hooked. The first week was the toughest. And I was absolutely obsessive about the points. Actually, I was absolutely obsessive about the points all the way through, but after the first week, it was much easier to figure them.

I lost a total of 58#. That was in March 2006.

I've gained some back, but right now, with a cruise around the corner, I'm working on losing again. Don't think I'll get that tiny before the cruise, but I plan on keeping with it after I get back.

• 4 weeks later...

I cruise in Sept. 08 and I started a diet 6 weeks ago. It's called Ten Years Thinner by a Dr. in Canada named Christine Lyndon. I'm very pleased so far. I started at 137 and I'm at 126 today (after 6 weeks). I plan on sticking with it and hopefully getting leaner and my muscle back after being a stay at home mom for 10 years! I'll try to attach photos of before and after (it's a great way to keep motivated when the weight isn't coming off easily-you see differences in pictures that the scale doesn't show!) Please ignore the cellulite! :)

1769003943_beforepic.jpg.3160717b1360a1feaea1278daa4b3f64.jpg

1280946073_afterpic.jpg.efccde712206397725a76d7867346568.jpg

Ditto to AngelGirl.... Already I can the difference in your face. Good job and do keep it up. If you need support just pop back here for help.

Here are my before and afters. The afters just taken a few weeks ago.... Sorry, all of my pictures are from dance competitions, this is what we do when not cruising!

http://www.justcruisin-sv.com/Comp_Pages/Before%20and%20After.htm

Archived