RCCL Promenade cabin #8575

COASTERBOB

just booked this cabin (#8575) on EOS for 9-day E. Caribbean cruise. Anyone have any opinions of this location as to view of Promenade, noise, etc.? These look like very cool cabins............

Bob

anyone know about this or Promenade cabins in general. How is the noise? Is the light outside them a problen at night as to darkening the cabin? Thanks

Promenade cabins are great for those folks who feel claustrophobic in inside cabins. The window gives you a sense of light and space. They are not noisy at all--double paned windows keep noise down! The draperies are room darkening, so close them, and you'll sleep just fine! (And make sure you close them while dressing or doing any other "unclothed" thing--or you'll be performing to everyone!!!!)

We actually just had that cabin on a 12 cruise to the southern caribbean,it was an awsome room ,the view was great,we heard no noise at night and the room was really nice and dark.Enjoy and have a great cruise!

karen& dave

We actually just had that cabin on a 12 cruise to the southern caribbean,it was an awsome room ,the view was great,we heard no noise at night and the room was really nice and dark.Enjoy and have a great cruise!

karen& dave

That is too wild! Do you have any pics from/of that cabin #8575? What is your "view" of on the Promanade? Thanks, Bob

Had a Promenade cabin on Voyager and loved. No noise, light was not a problem as long as you pull the curtains shut all the way. I took college football flag and hung it in the window with cloths pins during the day. Received several comments about it. Have fun and enjoy

Eric

Trust me you do not want three people in this cabin. I just got off the Voyager of the Seas a couple of weeks ago and had a Promenade room on the 8th floor. I would not get this room again, because it is just too crammed up and we were only two of us. It is smaller than a regular room. It is just so narrow and we were always climbing over beds to get to the window. I was so excited to try this type of room, but never again. This is just my opinion. Janice

Trust me you do not want three people in this cabin. I just got off the Voyager of the Seas a couple of weeks ago and had a Promenade room on the 8th floor. I would not get this room again, because it is just too crammed up and we were only two of us. It is smaller than a regular room. It is just so narrow and we were always climbing over beds to get to the window. I was so excited to try this type of room, but never again. This is just my opinion. Janice

Hmmmm, guess differnt strokes for different folks, or that's why they make 31 flavors...... A few posts above yours, folks just loved the cabin we have booked. I have seen more favorable than un-favorable reviews so we're gonna stay the course......

Bob

Oh by all means I did not post that to make you cancel your room. I was simply giving my opinion of the Promenade room.You are right though, to each his own and that is just my opinion. I think when you book it with 3 people in a room, you will be on my side about my opinion though.;) I hope you have a great cruise. Royal Caribbean is one of my favorite cruiselines.

Oh by all means I did not post that to make you cancel your room. I was simply giving my opinion of the Promenade room.You are right though, to each his own and that is just my opinion. I think when you book it with 3 people in a room, you will be on my side about my opinion though.;) I hope you have a great cruise. Royal Caribbean is one of my favorite cruiselines.[/quote

NOOOOO ,only 2 of us in the room! We don't need alot of room so I think we'll be just fine.

Bob

Oh sorry, I thought you wanted to put three in a room.:rolleyes: I mean it's nice to be on the Promenade to look out of your window and all, but it's just that I found it was a little bit smaller than the other rooms on previous cruises. We were not in that particular room, so maybe it was just our room. I am not sure if they are all the same size or not. I do wish I would have been on a lower floor though, because I would get a little dizzy when I looked down. Do you think ya'll could get a lower room or is that what ya'll wanted ? When I booked they only had 8th floor left, so that's why I took it. Also, make sure you have your curtains closed when you are dressing, because sometimes I would tend to forget. LOL :D Ok well, enjoy your cruise. Janice

Archived