April cruise to cabo and ensenda

skyrain30

I have never cruised before can anyone tell me how cool or warm it will be on ship during April. Trying hard to figure out my packing list. I understand cabo should be in 70's to 80's but not sure about the rest.

You didn't say which ship, but I guess the Elation out of San Diego. It can be a little cool when you leave San Diego (anywhere from low 50's to 70's) for the 1st sea day. But from that point on it will be warm. The water will be chilly if you plan on doing water sports. I would take some layered clothing to board. That way you can shed if it gets warmer.

We just got back from this itinerary on the Elation. It was about 80 in Cabo on Saturday but cool the first sea day, and really cool/cold returning to SD and in Ensenada (a really cold wind). I had to change to long pants!

I have never cruised before can anyone tell me how cool or warm it will be on ship during April. Trying hard to figure out my packing list. I understand cabo should be in 70's to 80's but not sure about the rest.

There are a couple of links in my signature. Enjoy :)

Archived