Website for # of ships in port

dseres

Hi,

Not too long ago I someone had a site posted with information about what ships were in a port on a certain day. I remember you could only find out about your ship the same month. . I will be on the Triumph starting 4/12 and was wondering how many ships and which port in St. Thomas on the 15th. Thanks!

Hi,

Not too long ago I someone had a site posted with information about what ships were in a port on a certain day. I remember you could only find out about your ship the same month. . I will be on the Triumph starting 4/12 and was wondering how many ships and which port in St. Thomas on the 15th. Thanks!

The website that you are probably talking about is www dot vinow dot com which is the website for the US Virgin Islands. If you click the link for Cruiseship Visitors it shows the docking schedules for the current month. WICO is Havensight, CB is Crown Bay, and Anchorage means you tender into downtown Charlotte Amalie.

Awesome, funny thing is when i check April for Pregreso our ship is not even listed as being in port!! Strange, Cozumel does though.

I just did the same thing - sailing on the Fantasy on 4/28, we are scheduled to in Progreso on 4/30. The website still has the Fantasy as going to Costa Maya that day.

Archived