Glory Oceanview Cabins

Tay-we

First time cruisers here! We are sailing on Carnival Glory 9-13-08 Port Canaveral to Eastern Caribbean. Son is getting married in St. Thomas. Has anyone had cabin 2300? I am wondering about the noise level. Also, do the widows in the ocean view cabins open? Thanks!

First time cruisers here! We are sailing on Carnival Glory 9-13-08 Port Canaveral to Eastern Caribbean. Son is getting married in St. Thomas. Has anyone had cabin 2300? I am wondering about the noise level. Also, do the widows in the ocean view cabins open? Thanks!

Not sure about noise but, Windows do NOT open.

Noise shouldn't be a problem and no the windows do not open.

Y'all are brave planning a wedding in St. T during hurricane season. Hope you have a plan B :(

I agree about having Plan B during hurricane season. As the others have said, the windows do not open. If you want fresh air in your cabin, you will have to change to a balcony. Or of course just go up on deck.

Hi,

We will also be aboard the Glory on that date. Actually, we will be aboard on 09/06/08 to go to the Western Carib. & a back to back on 09/13/08. We too, have an Ocean View cabin. They are okay. The bathroom is a little cramped and you have the issue with the wet, stick to your behind, shower curtain! All said, it is fine and you will enjoy.

My DW & I got used to the Mini-Suites aboard the Spirit when we did the Mexican Riviera cruises. You still get the same great level of service from your room steward and everyone else.

You may want to search in the first-timer area for a list of things to pack. WARNING: It is a little long and some things you may not need, but it is a good checklist! lol!!!!!

Check out the Roll Call for Carnival Glory as well.

Lee

Hi,

We will also be aboard the Glory on that date. Actually, we will be aboard on 09/06/08 to go to the Western Carib. & a back to back on 09/13/08. We too, have an Ocean View cabin. They are okay. The bathroom is a little cramped and you have the issue with the wet, stick to your behind, shower curtain! All said, it is fine and you will enjoy.

My DW & I got used to the Mini-Suites aboard the Spirit when we did the Mexican Riviera cruises. You still get the same great level of service from your room steward and everyone else.

You may want to search in the first-timer area for a list of things to pack. WARNING: It is a little long and some things you may not need, but it is a good checklist! lol!!!!!

Check out the Roll Call for Carnival Glory as well.

Lee

Lee - Sister and I will be on the 2nd leg of our B2B on the Glory. :) I haven't been to the roll call lately it's been pretty quiet over there.

Hi Janey,

Hope to see you aboard the Glory! I am looking forward to this B-2-B cruise. I am having such a hard time not telling my wife! Have to tell someone!!!

Don't know what activities we will do just yet. It depends on: 1. The other couple will accompany us. 2. If I am still alive after springing the surprise cruise on my wife!!!!!

See y'all aboard.

Lee

Archived