Common Quesions or FAQ thread??

ejeffo

Would it be possible to get a "Common Questions" or "FAQ" thread on this board? Especially with the search function down, I see people asking the same questions over and over. I was about to ask a question that I know has been posted multiple times, so I thought this would be a good idea. Maybe a sticky thread at the top that covers all of the most common ?'s.

Just an idea...

And my question was... what is the site you can see what ships will be in port on what days?

Thanks!

There are some instructions on the top sticky on how to search this Carnival thread for a topic, works really well, just started to use that search a thread function. :)

I think the main problem is either folks think their question cant be added to an existing thread so start another one on the same topic or they just dont look for their topic even when its still on page 1 they start a new thread on the same subject.

crusiecal.com

You can search within Carnival thread. Just not the whole board Im thinking.

I know about Cruisecal... isn't there a free one as well? I remember someone was talking about it a few days ago.

Archived