Need info about cabin 9162 on Summit

margeecruiser

We are booked on Summit for June 15, 2009 med cruise. We got aft-facing cabin 9162 and our friends are in 9160. Can anyone give me info or a picture of either of these cabins? I have not seen a roll call thread for this sailing yet. I hope some of you Summit fans can help me. Thanks:)

We just had cabins 9160 and 9162 on the Millennium...they were fabulous! Super quiet (since they're at the end of the hallway, no one passing by), immaculately clean, and a giant balcony overlooking the ship's wake.

I don't think we'll ever be able to cruise in any other sort of cabin!

Trust me...you'll love them.

For pictures, google "smug mug aft cabins celebrity" and you will see some great photos of the aft cabins.

Have a great trip!

I have been fortunate enough to have had aft cabins on Decks 7 and 8. This past March I had cabin 9162. The scraping of the chairs really bothered us as well as our neighbours

In all honesty as much as I LOVE aft cabins, and will book on the first day to get one, I would not book that cabin again...or any other aft cabins on the Sky Deck.

Perhaps, we are particularly sensitive to the scraping of chairs or on that cruise it was noisier than usual...

Archived