Free OJ in cabins?

cheffip

We're taking our first Princess cruise on the Crown on April 26. While we won't be having breakfast in the cabin, we find it's nice to have a glass of orange juice while we're "waking up" and getting ready. I've read somewhere that Princess charges for fresh orange juice. Is there a charge for getting a glass of juice delivered to the cabin in the morning?

We're taking our first Princess cruise on the Crown on April 26. While we won't be having breakfast in the cabin, we find it's nice to have a glass of orange juice while we're "waking up" and getting ready. I've read somewhere that Princess charges for fresh orange juice. Is there a charge for getting a glass of juice delivered to the cabin in the morning?

No but a tip is suggested for the delivery person.

Put it on your door order card the night before. :)

We have often ordered only tomato juice from room service in the morning so we have it for our Bloody Marys later on. There is no problem ordering just juice. Also, just a warning, the juice glasses are rather small, so we always order 4 glasses for the two of us. Just be sure to tip the room service waiter $1-2.

To echo the last poster, we also enjoy OJ throughout the day, so order 8 glasses (they are small) with our breakfast for two, pour some of the juice into a water bottle and keep it in the fridge.

Juices are no charge with breakfast, but if you order them any other time, they do charge you. :)

Can you get a pitcher or carafe of OJ?

On our last Princess sailing, my son and DIL asked for pitcher of OJ with breakfast and it was delivered as requested. It surprised me, but that's what they had every morning!

Also on Princess, I ordered a glass of OJ at one of the bars and was charged. Maybe they wouldn't charge in the dining room, but they sure will elsewhere. Hope this helps!

Archived