OK, December's comming fast...Who else is cruising then?

Sophie

cyscopup

We are aslo on the EMPRESS OF THE SEAS (12-6 to 12-17) Southern Carib.

Great Itinerary but beware cyscopus and any other going to Margaretta Island, you may need a valid passport. Birth Certificate may not be enought.

It is part Venezula which requires a valid passport and in good condition. Actualy you may need a visa also but teh cruise lines usually take care of that.

>>first Cruise 12/19 - 12/26 LA to Mexico Vision

cost of cruise for 2 people $1200.00

cost of airline to LA $200.00

not having to decorate for Christmas. Not having to put up with my adult children and mother at Christmas PRICELESS

Tahoe Bob: loved your above sentiment from an earlier post. Wish I could cruise for Christmas too! You should read the John Grisham book called 'Skipping Christmas'. It's about just this!

We are on Vision a few weeks before you - Dec 5-12. Won't get me out of Christmas but will force me to begin preparing earlier than ever...

Hi Sophie:

Getting closer and closer, huh?

December 05, 2004 - Rhapsody of the Seas

December 28, 2004 - Grand Princess - New Year's cruise to Panama

Fausto

Hey there Fausto! Yes! It's getting closer and closer! I can't wait to see the ship decorated for Christmas! 8_2_59.gif

:rolleyes:I can't believe I missed this thread. This morning I started another one for december sailings because I saw the November and January ones and didn't think there was one going for Dec. Wonder if there's a way to merge the two.

Anyways, we're on the Jewel - Dec. 12.

Awwwwwwww Thx, I'll be waving back a grand farewell to you :)

And I'll be jealous as hell knowing that my vacation has come to an end and yours is just beginning.

Seriously, though, have you ever been the least bit envious of new cruisers as you're leaving the port? I mean, you have to go back to the normal grind and they're as excited as you were a weak ago. Ever wish you could just turn around and get back on the ship?

Archived