Tell me about Infinity

naples queen

We are looking at a December Panama Canal/South America itinerary on the Infinity. Have sailed on all of the other M class ships but never on this one. Can anyone share any information about her. Also, what information can you share about this itinerary in December especially r/t the weather. Thanks for any input.:)

We are looking at a December Panama Canal/South America itinerary on the Infinity. Have sailed on all of the other M class ships but never on this one. Can anyone share any information about her. Also, what information can you share about this itinerary in December especially r/t the weather. Thanks for any input.:)

I can tell you after the 4-28-08 cruise she will never be the same. Can anyone say partyyyyyyyyy?:D

Preston

Well, I can tell you that there will be quite an improvement on Infinity when you sail on her: a whole lot less smoke! :)

Check the Panama Canal and South America areas of Cruise Critic for more specific information about the weather there.

Just back from the Valparaiso - FLL on the Infinity. Canal was the absolute highlight. Weather in April was cool for a couple of days out of Santiago but December is summer and should be great. Infinity was an excellent ship. We had the greatest waiter Rajanish and Cabin Steward Asep. You cannot get the level of service provided at our table even in the finest restaurants in America. The food is slipping slightly but overall still very good. Specialty restaurant was unbelievable. I can't say enough about this ship, comparable to the Connie of which we were on twice. Port selections were ok. We took private tours and had some of the best guides ever. Especially in Arica. Ship tours are highly overpriced. Any more info?

My wife and I will be on the Dec 7 Infinity sail to Valparaiso. We are both retired teachers and I notice you had lived in Hudson. We lived in Littleton for a few years. I taught in Northboro before going to Grad school.

I will check this space to see if you do get any good tips on this trip

Ron

Archived