Book another cruise onboard?

Abby Ruth

Spamwhiches, I believe that the OBC is for the future cruise, not the one you're on booking it. Nothing's really free.

Thank you Gail, On another line they give you the credit right away on your onboard account.

Your explaination makes sense.

So it's a credit on a future cruise, and your money is also applied as the deposit.

Cheers,

Thank you Gail, On another line they give you the credit right away on your onboard account.

Your explaination makes sense.

So it's a credit on a future cruise, and your money is also applied as the deposit.

Cheers,

I hope someone will verify. When I book a future cruise during my cruise next month, it will be my first time. I guess I made an assumption based on what made sense to me. I didn't know that another line applied the OBC to the current cruise.

Did the Crucon rep explain why the Celebrity credit jumped from $100 to $200? Did the docs you received actually say the portion of the Celebrity credit was $200? This is the first I've heard that third parties can increase the amount of the Celebrity OBC.

CruCon evidently has some sort of arrangement with Celebrity. Celebrity's credit is based on the price of the cruise. Ours was a ten day cruise and because of price, only qualified for $100. But, by booking with Crucon the credit was $200 because our cruise qualified for the $200 rate because the cruise was for ten days. Make sense? Truthfully, I don't know why there is a variance, but it worked well for us.

Archived