Are there any connecting staterooms on CB?

Depends on what your definition of connecting is :) If you get two balcony cabins you can open the balcony partitions (you can ask your cabin steward to do this when you board) and have the balconies connect - as long as you don't pick 2 cabins on either side of a fire break. As you said, there are a small number "Family Suites" on board, but they are all the way forward and the wind makes the balcony basically unuseable anytime other than when in port. Also, they are quite expensive since everyone pays a suite price, so you may find it cheaper to do two separate cabins.

If you want to try and keep the cost down, try booking a balcony cabin and inside cabin directly across the hall, depending on the ages of the other 2 persons in your party. Otherwise I think 2 adjoining balconies are as "connected" as you will be able to get.

We are considering the CB for next year. I'm guessing the family suite is out of our price range. Are there any connecting staterooms? We were spoiled on NCL this year when we were upgraded to a Penthouse and I'm not sure we can go back to 4 in a mini-suite.

As far as the bigger ships....

Only true connecting cabins are on the Diamond/Sapphire/Island/Coral. :)

And they are very limited.

I just posted a similar comment on the thread about the best balcony cabin for four. We are a family of four and we always book two rooms instead of putting all four of us in a minisuite. We've found the cost to be comparable. For our last couple of cruises (and our upcoming on the Crown) we've booked two side by side balcony cabins on Caribe and had the steward open the door in the partition. That way we have plenty of room including two bathrooms. My DH refuses to share a tiny bathroom with three females!

--Junglejane

I just posted a similar comment on the thread about the best balcony cabin for four. We are a family of four and we always book two rooms instead of putting all four of us in a minisuite. We've found the cost to be comparable. For our last couple of cruises (and our upcoming on the Crown) we've booked two side by side balcony cabins on Caribe and had the steward open the door in the partition. That way we have plenty of room including two bathrooms. My DH refuses to share a tiny bathroom with three females!

--Junglejane

I don't blame him he is definately outnumbered. ;)

Archived