A great "One Stop Advice Shop"

Kinkacruiser

Hello All,

I've just finished reading the 41 pages of posts on this board and boy, have I learned a lot. Best of all, I noted that everything is posted here regarding a Tahitian cruise... air travel, hotels, TP activities and facilities, shore excursion (both Princess and private).This "one stop shop" makes reseach on this site much easier and it appears like this is the "first base" for travellers to Tahiti.

For those reading this, I hope you all have wonderful cruises. I know we will.

Cheers,

Kinkacruiser:)

I agree Anna, I have been lurking around here for 18 months:eek: since I booked our 28 day cruise to Tahiti:) Have gained some great information, have booked Bruno and Damien.

Will definately report back on our return nd share our experience.

Chez

xx

I totally agree that this site is the most helpful resource for planning a cruise. I used it extensively before my trip to Hawaii last year. While the travel books are good..there is nothing like getting first hand experince and being able to ask the questions on your mind (no matter how big or small) and getting some good friendly advise, from locals and experiencd travellers.

One of the tips I got and used, was when I saw something interesting in one of the threads, I would copy and paste into a word document..and later organize the questions/answers/opinions/websites/stores/places to see/hotels, etc into different pages, highlighting times, costs, etc. I know this sounds really anal, but when this a trip of a lifetime you want to be able to get the most of it; besides isn't the planning half the fun ;) .

TQ

Don't worry, I do the same thing! Especially for places I haven't been to. Although I admit I'm getting more relaxed about the whole thing after 7 cruises. On our last two European trips, which included land at each end of the cruise, I had a folder put together, with all the hotel reservervations, itineraries, etc., in order. For me it's not that it's anal, but that it having it reduces the stress level--like making lists. I always make a list when I travel.

Archived