Only 4 of us and we only want 1/2 day. Do tour compannies do this?

lawiggin

We just got back from our Liberty cruise and used Marva Shaw. She met us about 1 hour after the ship docked. We did DRF, shopping, water tubing, Mahogany Beach with lunch and were back to the ship by 2:00. I can't say enough good things about Marva and her son, Javiar. They showed us a side of Jamaica I'm not sure we would have seen on the Carnival tour. She will customize your tour to exactly what you want to do and offer extras while the tour is going on. As the previous poster said, contact her at knowjamaica.com. You won't be disappointed!:)

• 2 weeks later...
We just got back from our Liberty cruise and used Marva Shaw. She met us about 1 hour after the ship docked. We did DRF, shopping, water tubing, Mahogany Beach with lunch and were back to the ship by 2:00. I can't say enough good things about Marva and her son, Javiar. They showed us a side of Jamaica I'm not sure we would have seen on the Carnival tour. She will customize your tour to exactly what you want to do and offer extras while the tour is going on. As the previous poster said, contact her at knowjamaica.com. You won't be disappointed!:)

How many of you were there and what did she charge for that?

How many of you were there and what did she charge for that?

We also were on the Liberty and used Marva 3 days ago. There were 4 of us and we just wanted to do DRF, a little sightseeing, and some no hassle shopping. She did everything we wanted and was GREAT! She took us to a little shopping area where there was no pressure and all you did was ask the price of something and they quoted a lesser price than the sticker. The falls were a blast! I think it was $45 p/p. hope this helps.

Archived