NCL Spirit: Debarkation ??

PassionFruit

How long is it taking people to get off the Spirit in NYC? I know it just got back to NY, so there's not much "history" on it yet. We do not have a flight out until the next day, so we will be in no hurry to get off and I'm assuming we'll be in the last group leaving.

How long is it taking people to get off the Spirit in NYC? I know it just got back to NY, so there's not much "history" on it yet. We do not have a flight out until the next day, so we will be in no hurry to get off and I'm assuming we'll be in the last group leaving.

Hello,

We departed last Saturday from the Spirit. We used express and got off rather quickly I thought. However reading the boards after we got home some of the people that used express debarkation did not. If you don't need to be off early just get the last color tag and wait in your cabin or lounge. Should be Ok.

Enjoy your cruise.

Hello,

We departed last Saturday from the Spirit. We used express and got off rather quickly I thought. However reading the boards after we got home some of the people that used express debarkation did not. If you don't need to be off early just get the last color tag and wait in your cabin or lounge. Should be Ok.

Enjoy your cruise.

Thanks for the response. I'm trying to figure out an approximate time to tell the limo I have scheduled to pick us up. Hopefully some of those that got off closer to the end will happen by and let us know approx what time they got off.

I agree wholeheartedly, leave it as late as you can - we left the cabin around 10:30 am and the long lines where gone. There were still lines - just moving much quicker with less people in them. Schedule your car for 11 or so should work just great.

I think it is all by chance. I arrived back in port on 4/19. I had signed up for express debarkation and did not get off the ship until 1:00 PM. The front and mid ship seemed to move faster than the rear of the ship. Could have been because 2 ships were in port at about the same time.

Archived