AD Penthouse suite on POAM photos????

lrcruising

I don't have the photos, but I can tell you it is really good.

First off the balcony is huge, more than double the size of equiv suite balconies on say the Dawn/Pearl, etc... Big enough for 2 lay flat loungers and a table for 4 and more. You can have full breakfast out there every morning brought by butler, to watch the view as the ship pulls into each hawaiian island. It's definitely big enough that you could happily bring friends and family from other cabins to enjoy the balcony with you.

This is the lowest category with full suite privs, such as butler (brings full meals or snacks anytime), priority embark/debark/tender/reservations, etc.. They bring a special treat once a day like chocolate dipped strawberries etc..

Inside has a "one big room" feel. But it's quite a big room -- 3 times the size of a standard cabin! Big walk in closet. The bathroom is ordinary, small step up entry and tub/shower combo, but they do have handicap cabin in this category with walkin shower and step-up. High chance your room has an espresso machine. Furniture is sparse, a sofa (sofabed) and coffee table. Nice flat screen tv and dvd player. There's a place to sit and do work in some privacy near the walkin closet area.

The itinerary is very port heavy (I love this itinerary myself), but if you might stay onboard a bit or its a honeymoon etc.. I'd definitely give these a second look.

Try to get one on the port side for the Na Pali coast viewing, one of the prettiest things you could ever see from a cruise ship.

This is the lowest category with full suite privs, such as butler (brings full meals or snacks anytime), priority embark/debark/tender/reservations, etc.. They bring a special treat once a day like chocolate dipped strawberries etc..

Mike - You mention the AD as the lowest category with full suite privs.... I think the AE is. We'll be in one next month. I think the AD is slightly larger. We've had upsell offers to both AB and AA, but on this port intensive itinerary it just was not worth the extra $$$.

Archived