Princess air Santiago to SFO

jerwick

Has anyone used Princess cruise air to return from Santiago to San Francisco? Would like to know what airline(s) they used.

Trying to book on my own but not to interested in low cost TACA with 2 stops.

Thanks

Jerry

Has anyone used Princess cruise air to return from Santiago to San Francisco? Would like to know what airline(s) they used.

Trying to book on my own but not to interested in low cost TACA with 2 stops.

Thanks

Jerry

Could be any airline, any time, any connections. Most likely, it WILL NOT be one of the LAN flights direct through Lima to LAX connecting to a LAN flight operated by AA to SFO.

Cruise air buys the cheapest flights available on bulk contracts. The cheapest SA fares usually connect in Miami, Atlanta or Dallas.

Are you trying to book one way air or RT/open jaw??? And what dates are you flying??? If it is around Dec 15-Jan 5, the cheapie tickets are mostly gone. What is wrong with the two stops on TACA/LASCA? Even LAN, flying from SCL to West Coast USA, stops in Lima on most flights.

You don't have a lot of options flying up the West Coast without paying large dollars. I fly LAX/SCL about 4 times per year. Or I should say, I have been flying LAX/SCL. The prices have gotten out of sight (except for occasional sale fares). I am now flying LAX/JFK then the LAN flight to SCL. Usually saves me about $300.00 per trip.

Two things-I see you posted two possible return dates, a week apart. Just a suggestion-IF you took the extra week and you booked the TACA flights, you could fly SCL/LIM (20+ hour layover to see some more of Lima you may have missed on the way South), then a trip to Machu Pichu. Fly home from Cusco on the 16th. Cusco/Lima/San Salvador on TACA straight into SFO. I have a favorite hotel in Miraflores where you could rest and it wouldn't cost you a fortune. Airport pickup included. Airport return is $20.00. Would cost about $400 in additional airfare.

If you decide to stay the additional week, how much is the air deviation going to cost??? Just curious-because Dec. 16 is starting to bump into the premium Xmas fares.

Archived