Tables for Two???

kimanjo

Are tables for 2 common, or hard to get, or somewhere in between. Not that we dont enjoy other peoples company at all, but just curious.

Thanks

(on the Quest May 24)

Hi Kimanjo !

In the Main Dining Room, there are quite a few tables for 2 on Quest. It shouldnt be a problem getting one. Enjoy your Cruise !

We were on the Journey and there were quite a few tables that could be for two -- or moved together to make a table for 4 -- or moved together to make a table for six. Even when we were sitting at a table for two, we found ourselves talking to the couples to either side of us. Quite nice.

Hello...

My husband and I were on the Quest for 14 nights in early February.

We had no problem reserving tables for two for several nights in each of the specialty restaurants...and both the food and service was lovely.

Because the outdoor weather was so lovely, we often simply walked upstairs one floor to the buffet (Breeza?) and ate out on the rear deck in the open air. It was never crowded so occupying a table for four was no problem; I don't remember any tables for two, but I might be mistaken.

We actually never got to the main dining room because we enjoyed the others so much. Something to try on our next trip. I will definitely sail with Azamara again.

Enjoy your trip!

murphysmum;)

Tables for two were no problem at all...We had one in the Discovery dining room any time we liked. They would put us at a table for 4 and remove the place setting if the twos were not available.

Doris

Hello...

My husband and I were on the Quest for 14 nights in early February.

We had no problem reserving tables for two for several nights in each of the specialty restaurants...and both the food and service was lovely.

Because the outdoor weather was so lovely, we often simply walked upstairs one floor to the buffet (Breeza?) and ate out on the rear deck in the open air. It was never crowded so occupying a table for four was no problem; I don't remember any tables for two, but I might be mistaken.

We actually never got to the main dining room because we enjoyed the others so much. Something to try on our next trip. I will definitely sail with Azamara again.

Enjoy your trip!

murphysmum;)

Actually, eating outside is something my daughther and I really enjoy, so I am glad to hear that it was never crowded. Hopefully the weather end of May/early June Mediterranean will be lovely enough to enjoy.

Hello..

I expect that you and your daughter will be able to eat outside as much as you want. The area is rather sheltered. If there was much of a breeze, we stayed in the covered area nearer to the inside dining, but enjoyed all of the pleasure of outside dining. I'd expect it will be warm enough for you; bring a light shawl if you're concerned.

The service there is impeccable and, over the course of two weeks, I believe that we enjoyed every entree provided by the other restaurants.

Enjoy!

murphysmum;)

Archived