zipper pulls on Delsey

GORDONCHICK

We have a rolling garment bag from Delsey that we really like. However, on the last trip, the rubbery zipper pull was gone when we picked up our luggage after the flight. I know it's a good think it came off - kept from tearing up the piece. But does anyone know where I can get more of these pulls? I'd like to have extras besides replacing the missing one.

We have a couple of Delsey pieces. Here is the US service contact.

USA: Delsey Luggage Inc., Baltimore Tel. (1) 410 796 5655

BTW.......I spent 3 months in OKC. Beautiful city. Loved Bricktown.........

Are you an air traffic controller? What were you here for?

I've not been to Wake Forest, but I've been to Charlotte, Wilmington, and Raleigh.

Are you an air traffic controller? What were you here for?

I've not been to Wake Forest, but I've been to Charlotte, Wilmington, and Raleigh.

I was there two years ago to set up the warehouse for a company called Nomaco, in 2006. The steak at Cattleman's was awesome...........and I enjoyed hanging out in a small bar near the hotel, called Edna's.........

I was there two years ago to set up the warehouse for a company called Nomaco, in 2006. The steak at Cattleman's was awesome...........and I enjoyed hanging out in a small bar near the hotel, called Edna's.........

I'm not familiar with Edna's at all. Cattlemen's is really good. We go there for lunch sometimes, but we have many great steakhouses around here. Bricktown is a happening place these days, and there are lots of great restaurants down there, too.

I emailed Delsey when I lost the zipper pulls for my luggage and they mailed me new ones that matched my luggage. I just had to tell them what series of luggage I had.

I have emailed them and got the same response. Though, now I have to climb in the attic, get the piece down, and give them the model# (they did tell me where to look for it). They said they would mail me replacements as well as extras.

Archived