Spirit Question

calicruzr

I would normally go to search to answer this question but as we all know it is not working right now. I just found out my cabin # on the Spirit southbound Alaska and hope someone has info on #7292 aft. Since it is in the back will there be a problem of vibration, noise and soot? I know when you book guarantee you get what you get but info would be nice :) Also, wanting to find out what the space is across from the room? Thanks for your help

I would normally go to search to answer this question but as we all know it is not working right now. I just found out my cabin # on the Spirit southbound Alaska and hope someone has info on #7292 aft. Since it is in the back will there be a problem of vibration, noise and soot? I know when you book guarantee you get what you get but info would be nice :) Also, wanting to find out what the space is across from the room? Thanks for your help

That's a great cabin, we were on the Pride last year in that area and we did have a little bit of vibration when traveling as max speed, but mostly it was OK. You will not have any problems with soot, that only happens on the aft facing balconies. The blank space across is actually a crew stairs with the door facing cabin 7300, you won't hear anything from there.

Archived