I'm so excited

lindleyjulie

we are sailing the Volendam 10/17 I'm driving myself mad about formal nights, imformal nights, casual nights will everybody have enough clothes? thinking of hiring tuxes from cruiselinesformal is the price for the lenth of the cruise or is it by night? are all the hurricanes over with now? cant wait till next week but i may have a nervous breakdown before then thanks everyone for your help over the last few months

julie:)

The Volendam is a beautiful ship, you certainly will enjoy her.

The tuxes, if you decide to rent them, the price is for the entire 10-day cruise. You will get two shirts with the tux. Dad has rented from them before and they are great, but don't wait too long before you order it.

What I love about this class of ship with HAL is that they have self-service laundries onboard. So don't worry about if you have enough clothes or not, just go to the laundry and wash what you have. Makes packing a bit easier and your suitcase a bit lighter!!!!!!!

we are sailing the Volendam 10/17 I'm driving myself mad about formal nights, imformal nights, casual nights will everybody have enough clothes?
Less than two weeks before the cruise. You're supposed to be driving yourself mad. So don't worry, you're on schedule. And the general rule of them is to pack everything you need and then unpack half of it.;)

thinking of hiring tuxes from cruiselinesformal is the price for the lenth of the cruise or is it by night?
For a tux from cruiselineformal it is $85 for any length cruise up to ten days. That includes jacket, pants, two shirts, bowtie, studs and probably some other stuff.

are all the hurricanes over with now?
There is no tropical activity going on right now. (Yea, Florida). But you're not leaving for another 12 days and I believe you're on a ten day cruise. Never know what will happen between now and then. But we are past the peak part of hurricane season.

cant wait till next week but i may have a nervous breakdown before then thanks everyone for your help over the last few months
Are you thanking everyone for helping you with your nervous breakdown?:D

Archived