What is the best 3-day cruise

I am trying to organize a group of girlfriends to go on a three day cruise. We live in ATL so would like to go out of PC but all I can see is the Soverign which has no balconies (I didn't see any). Any suggestions on other lines' three day trips. Where is the Nordic Empress go out of?

Royal Majesty '89,'90'91
Nordic Empress '95
Galaxy'98
Century '99
Majesty of the Seas '01
Constellation ''03
Mariner of the Seas '04

Nordic Empress goes out of Tampa on 7 day trips but will be going to drydock soon (if it hasn't already) to be remodeled into the Empress of the Seas then on to New Jersey for the 7 day Bermuda summer season.

The 3-4 day cruises aren't known for having the newest ships (which are the ones in which balconies abound). Your choices are Disney or going to Miami & get a balcony suite on either Carnival or RCI (Majesty). It's up to you, however, paying for a suite just to get a balcony on a three-day cruise is a lot of money.

If you're driving from Atlanta, my advice would be to sail on the Sovereign and not worrry about getting a balcony.

----------------------------------------------------------

"Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits" Mark Twain

"Nothing so needs reforming as other people's formal night attire, poolside attire, child rearing practices, walk-talkie usage, chair hogging, seat saving, line cutting ..." Mark_K

I went on the 3 day cruise for the Majesty out of Miami. Don't worry about getting a balcony. My friend and I were barely in the room for most of the time.. The only time we were there was when we were sleeping or getting ready. However, we did have an oceanview stateroom so it was a bit roomier than an inside stateroom.

Monarch of the Seas 4-95
American Hawaii 4-98
Norwegian Sky 7-00
Voyager of the Seas 3-02
Enchantment of the Seas 1-03
Majesty of the Seas 2-03
Adventure of the Seas 5-04

beachbunny21,

Unless you were on deck 9, they're the same size as the inside cabins.

----------------------------------------------------------

"Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits" Mark Twain

"Nothing so needs reforming as other people's formal night attire, poolside attire, child rearing practices, walk-talkie usage, chair hogging, seat saving, line cutting ..." Mark_K

Archived