Anyone going for Easter 4/11/09?

rabelgirls

Welcome, Simp88!! Can't wait to meet you. My girls will be 16, 12 and 8 by Easter. Hopefully, there will be more interest and we can get all of the kids together so everyone will have a great time!

Anyone else want to join us???

I look forward to meeting you also Rabelgirls :) ! My kids don't know we're going yet. I'm trying to keep it a surprise until Christmas. This will be their first cruise. Me and DH have cruised once before.

• 3 weeks later...
Welcome, Simp88!! Can't wait to meet you. My girls will be 16, 12 and 8 by Easter. Hopefully, there will be more interest and we can get all of the kids together so everyone will have a great time!

Anyone else want to join us???

Did you have to pay a fuel surcharge?

Fuel charges only apply to the first two passengers. If your 3rd/4th are children under 17 then you do not have to pay fuel charges. I think if your 3rd/4th are adults there is some sort of fuel charge. I also believe that they were changing their fuel charges to a per cabin fee instead of per person. I could be wrong there, but I thought I read it somewhere.

I hope you can join us. There are some great rates out there. PM me and I can give you an idea of pricing.

Archived