Cabin one deck up from Taj Mahal auditorium!!!

ciship

We are on the Pride in March and our cabins are very far forward and one deck above the auditorium where they do all the shows. Has anyone had trouble with this? Should we take fans to block out noise? Also, who has had far foward cabins and were they ok with all the motion of the ship up that far?

Christi Q.

• 2 weeks later...

the third floor of the showroom is what is under your cabin. The show lounges are not used late at night when you are trying to sleep so you wont be hearing noise from there. I would think youwould be concerned with being outside the childrens playarea more so.

Because of the newer stabilizer on the newer ships I dont think you will feel a lot of motion. But if the seas are ruff you will feel the motion all over the ship. (the kids playroom is located at the front...if it was that bad do you really think they would put the playroom in that location)

I think you are fine inyour location.

Thanks Serene. We have a 9 yrs old boy and a 12 year old daughter, so near the children playroom area would be fine for us, as well as these kids are not too rowdy out at the corridor area. Thanks for checking it out for us. HAVE A WONDERFUL TRIP! And let me know how everything goes.

Eli

Archived