Just Back from Liberty 6 night

Frank12

What a great cruise. I'm not much of a typist so this won't be too detailed. Just a few thoughts and a few pointers for those sailing on her soon.

First time leaving out of FLL. All I can say is ...be patient. Not the greatest embarkation port. Lines moved very slowly, but once we got on the lido deck all was good.

We stayed in one of the "secret" 1A's #2462. Thanks to those of you on here who recommended it. Excellent cabin. 6 nights in the caribbean for $399.00 pp. :D

For the first day and a half, I felt like a rat in a maze, but once I figured the layout of the ship..it wasn't that bad.

Loved the ship (once I figured out how to get around) and never felt crowded. I never waited in line more than 5 minutes for anything during the entire cruise. Chair hogs were there, but chairs were always available.

If you are sailing her soon, you have to spend at least one night in the piano bar with Vince. He was great. The later you stay, the better he gets. The show turns very adult in the wee hours!

The band in the lounge is still Music Boardwalk. They are really good and will play just about anything you request.

That's all I can think of for now. It's been a long day! Post any questions if you have them and I'll try to answer them tomorrow.

Guest Mary49
The band in the lounge is still Music Boardwalk. They are really good and will play just about anything you request.

That's all I can think of for now. It's been a long day! Post any questions if you have them and I'll try to answer them tomorrow.

Hi Frank12, I'm so glad you got to see "Music Boardwalk". They are my favorite band. I've seen them 3x already. Did they say how long they will be staying on the Liberty? Thanks Mary Ann

I did not ask how long they would be on the Liberty.

We went to their show 3 nights on this cruise, plus we saw them several times on the Miracle 2 years ago. They are very talented.

They did a version of Freebird that was unbelieveable ( even the looooong guitar solo):D

You will feel vibrations and have some noise when the ship pulls into port. When cruising, it felt like any other cabin I've ever had.

Actually, I kinda liked the vibration. It was like having a built in alarm to let you know when you arrived in port. In my opinion, the little bit of vibration was well worth the value.

The room is huge, has two big windows, and a mini-fridge! It is an excellent value. You'll enjoy it!

Guest Mary49
I did not ask how long they would be on the Liberty.

We went to their show 3 nights on this cruise, plus we saw them several times on the Miracle 2 years ago. They are very talented.

They did a version of Freebird that was unbelieveable ( even the looooong guitar solo):D

Frank, then you must have heard them do The Wall, and Stairway to Heaven. I also heard them do Freebird. They're soo amazing, it's a wonder nobody has discovered them yet but Carnival. Don't you think? I first saw them on the Triumph and then two cruises on the Miracle. Their great guys. Did you get a chance to talk to Enrique? Mary49

Archived