How long does it take to get the RC credit card certificate?

Hello all,

I have a cruise coming up in early October and I planned on paying the final payment in July. I was wondering if I call in July to get my RC credit card points certificate when will I get it? Do I have enough time to mail it to royal caribbean and have them convert into OBC for my cruise in October. Thank you:)

Hello all,

I have a cruise coming up in early October and I planned on paying the final payment in July. I was wondering if I call in July to get my RC credit card points certificate when will I get it? Do I have enough time to mail it to royal caribbean and have them convert into OBC for my cruise in October. Thank you:)

Yes, you will have plenty of time to do this. :) Remember to photocopy the certificate before mailing it in, and take it with you in case there are problems.

You need about a month - 5weeks from the call to getting them applied unless you expedite the certificates which is a 14.95$ charge

Just got my certificates -- they took about a month to arrive. Did not know about the expedite option.

Archived