Veendam, Western Carribean. Any super hot deals out there?

bigwally

Got the most amazing deal for Celebrity Century in the Med last year when I was able to snag a room with a group of bankers doing a series of on-board seminars. Received the benefit of their group rate and saved about a third off the best deal I was able find otherwise.

Does anyone know of any similar groups doing any of the Veendam Western Carribean 7-day journeys in November/December?

I don't know of any groups, but have a couple of suggestions on where to go looking.

At the top of the HAL board is a "sticky" about group cruises. You could check the link provided there to see if anything's listed.

You could also Google the ship name and sailing dates to see if any groups are listed there.

Happy hunting. :)

I don't know of any groups, but have a couple of suggestions on where to go looking.

At the top of the HAL board is a "sticky" about group cruises. You could check the link provided there to see if anything's listed.

You could also Google the ship name and sailing dates to see if any groups are listed there.

Happy hunting. :)

Ah, hah! That was perfect. Thanks so much for the pointer to that sticky and richwmn's list of groups.

Now I think about it, I think I did follow the Google method to come up with the Century group deal.

It turns out there is a group of doctors on the November 9th sailing. Now to be cheeky and contact their travel supplier to see what their rates are and, if favorable, whether I can snag a cabin from their block! ;)

Archived