Halloween on the Navigator of The Seas??

jstpshe

Hi,

My daughter and me would like to dress up when we go on our cruise next year(2005) for Halloween. Do they decorate the ship for this occasion and do/are people allowed to dress up? If they do celebrate Halloween is there a halloween parade and do they judge costumes? Any imformation in this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and have a great day!! CJ :) :)

Here's a link to your other thread on this subject

If you click the link above, you'll see a great reply pointing you towards the best resource to get this question answered.

Each cruiseline has it's own board here at Cruise Critic, if you have a question about a specific ship you're best served by posting on those specific boards.

Good luck!

The RCCL ships do have a costume parade attatched to the kids program. On Voyager it was really nice, they paraded them around the ship to get trick or treat candy from the different staff areas and then ended with a parade around the theater right before the show started so everyone could "ooh and aah" over them. The kid's without costumes had their faces painted so no one was left out. The adults have a party in the disco. I've been on 3 Halloween cruises and am taking my fourth one on the Navigator this Halloween.

:eek: ;) Hello ma'am who does it go then? I plan on dressing up to win a prize how bout u? teehee xoxoxo

Hi,

My daughter and me would like to dress up when we go on our cruise next year(2005) for Halloween. Do they decorate the ship for this occasion and do/are people allowed to dress up? If they do celebrate Halloween is there a halloween parade and do they judge costumes? Any imformation in this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and have a great day!! CJ :) :)

Hey Jesuslovesu,

I will dress up but not so worried about winning but do want to stand out a little. I'm in the middle of gathering things for my costume and I think it will look good when I'm through, of course not going to say what it is in case i really don't like it and would'nt want someone trying to make the same outfit. I do hope they have a halloween buffet that would be so cool!!

I have another thread on this subject(Halloween) wish is getting better responces so you might want to click the on link that Nitemare has and check it out. There are other links in that thread to click on also so oyou can see what a lot of people are saying which might be helpful.

Later, CJ :):)

:confused: halo there c i tried the other one first and couldnt get anywhere i guess ill try now. hmm wonder why i didnt get an email that there was reply i set it up to "oh bother" the man i spoke with wanted $3500 for a mermaid tail ahhhhh lol no way i could get all my body hair removed for that:eek: lol ok xoxoxoxo:p :p

Archived