Lifeboat stations on QE2

violetta58

Hi

I am going on the QE2 in 3 weeks today ( can't wait ) and was wondering if anyone out there who has been on the QE2 can tell me where the boat stations are for those in Queens Grill ?( I am on the sun deck ) . The reason I ask if I am disabled and like to plan ahead where to go when they do the lift boat drill to avoid the crush!!!. On the QM2 last year we were just under kings court so it was very easy.

Another question- is the queens grill open for lunch on embarkation day??

Many thanks

:)

Hi

I am going on the QE2 in 3 weeks today ( can't wait ) and was wondering if anyone out there who has been on the QE2 can tell me where the boat stations are for those in Queens Grill ?( I am on the sun deck ) . The reason I ask if I am disabled and like to plan ahead where to go when they do the lift boat drill to avoid the crush!!!. On the QM2 last year we were just under kings court so it was very easy.

Another question- is the queens grill open for lunch on embarkation day??

Many thanks

:)

Hi Violetta,

Your boat station will be the Queen's Grill - so it's just down the stairs and turn right (or left if you are using the lift)! It will not be open for lunch on embarkation day.

Enjoy the trip,

Gavin

Hi Gavin, where is open for lunch on embarkation day please?

Only the Lido, I'm afraid. Although there is afternoon tea in the Queen's Room from c.2.30 and that is always a civilised way to fill that gap with sandwiches and cakes whilst eyeing up your fellow passengers.

Gavin

Archived