Jewel self-serve laundry facilities?

thepeoples4

We are sailing on NCL Jewel in July with our two young boys and are trying to pack as little as possible (our European vacation will be 30 days). Are there self-serve laundry facilities on the Jewel? If so, where are they located (I don't see them on deck plans)? How do they work (free, coin, key card)? Do/can we bring our own soap? On a different note- for those familiar with the ship (we have a mini-suite)- do the bathrooms come equipped with shampoo, conditioner, body wash, etc? Shall I assume hair dryers are available in our room. Thanks for any answers you are willing to share. :-) Leslie

We are sailing on NCL Jewel in July with our two young boys and are trying to pack as little as possible (our European vacation will be 30 days). Are there self-serve laundry facilities on the Jewel? If so, where are they located (I don't see them on deck plans)? How do they work (free, coin, key card)? Do/can we bring our own soap? On a different note- for those familiar with the ship (we have a mini-suite)- do the bathrooms come equipped with shampoo, conditioner, body wash, etc? Shall I assume hair dryers are available in our room. Thanks for any answers you are willing to share. :-) Leslie

They are located on decks 5, 9 and 10 on the starboard side of the ship towards the front. They are free to use. We bring our own soap although it can also be purchased in the laundry facility for a nominal fee (I think $1.00).

Also on deck 11 inside across from cabin 11056 the sign is up high and easy to miss. Yes they have shampoo and body wash. The sampoo was the kind with conditioner in it.

1451652511059187889S425x425Q85.jpg

you have had the laundry questions answered, but I will add one very small thing: if you buy their detergent (which we did) the $1 box of soap actually will do 2 batches as the washers are a little smaller than you have at home. Yes, you will have conditioner, lotions and shampoo in your cabin. My hubby likes to bring his own, I am perfectly happy with what the ship provides: hair dryers: yes.....

Hope you enjoy the ship as much as we did.

Nita

Archived