Just Off the Sovereign

Just a quick note

Just got home from the Sovereign of the seas about 12 hours ago

We had 11 with us an 18 mo,one 4 year old, 2 7year olds and an 8 year old

They had a wonderful time believe they will always cruise They are asking when are we going again and the 4 year old caleed and said he missed the ship

They went to dinner every night we saw a show and danced in Bolero

Royal did a family disco for a few hours one evening it was great

Of course the dining room staff was amazing The ship still looks good however there were times and places the ship did have soome odd smells but all in all it was a great trip

Befree

We also just got back Monday morning. Fantastic as always. Chris our cruise director was every bit as good as Casey. He did tell us Casey will be back in a couple weeks, so I will get to see him again in Aug when I go back on SOS for my final trip with her.

Weather was fabulous, both comedians were good (and I am not much for that type of show). Quest was a hoot - more "adult" than the last couple of cruises. We laughed until we cried.

First time we were on CocoCay with 2 ships - Majesty for some reason must have changed their route and were in both Nassau and CocoCay with us instead of going opposite days. So the island was hopping!! Our tenders went very fast but theirs were going slow as they had a lot longer to travel than we did and their water was much choppier.

Overall though, it was great as always, met lots of people, actually ran into someone from our church on this cruise. Lots of groups - first time we kinda understood why this cruise is called the "party ship". Bars were always packed at night.

But never anything bad. Met a couple really nice 21 year girls. Just goes to show that just b/c they are young and we are "older", doesn't mean you cannot have conversations. They were 2 of the nicest young people we have ever met. Really enjoyed seeing them each day and talking to them.

Whole trip was fabulous and I cannot wait to go again in august with my sisters and my BFF!!

Archived