Photos of Long Beach and other areas

ozbuc

I need practice with my camera. I go out once a week or so to do photo shoots. So if anyone wants to see a photo of a particular place in the Long Beach or surrounding area please post a request in this thread. I am subscribing to the thread so I will see your request.

Please give me at least two weeks notice and please understand that because of security, parking problems, traffic and other situations I may not be able to fulfill every request. Please don't email or private message me for this. Just make the request in the thread and I will post in the thread.

To start, a photo of the red bus in downtown Long Beach which is free in the downtown area and 90 cts out side of downtown. This is the A and D bus.

bus1.jpg.808c8778ef66c7335d78da86c4e64136.jpg

My pleasure, I will shoot this coming wednesday and should have the post processing finished no later than thursday.

Is that a picture of one of the ships leaving Long Beach Harbor? It's rough over there, they never should have left San Pedro. Much calmer over here. ;)

Thanks for all the great photos. Now that I've seen Long Beach, and you seem to be familiar with the area, would you say that's a good place to stay post cruise for 3 nights?

We're doing Disneyland pre cruise and are staying 3 nights post cruise. We want to be able to tour the LA area -- you know, all the touristy spots. Would Long Beach be a good base?

Thanks!

Long Beach would a good place to stay but it would depend on what you mean by touristy places. A better place might be Santa Monica. Hopefully Bruin Steve or Curt Jerome Wild will jump in here, they are really more the LA experts. You could possibly instant message either of them or start a new thread about seeing the sights in the LA area.

Oh, they have HUGE thread with lots of links about good places to stay! It was almost like it was too much info. CJW recommended Santa Monica, too, so I'll look into that.

Now that we have our airfare purchased, we can move on to hotels.

Thank you,

definitely check out that thread. As a resident of Downtown Long Beach, I can't imagine vacationers making this their hub if they want to do things in other (touristy) areas. It just takes too long to get everywhere. :rolleyes:

Archived